Discover Sigurtà Garden Park with CTC Hotel Verona
Just a 30 minutes drive from Best Western CTC Hotel Verona there is one of the most beautiful and photographed parks in Italy: Parco Giardino Sigurtà.
The park is open from March to November and, depending on the season, you will see everytime different colors and flower types. For example, if you love tulips, March and April are the ideal months to take beautiful pictures. If you are a roses lovers instead, we suggest you to visit the park in May or during summertime to see beautiful aquatic plants blooming.
The park's must sees:
The park covers 60 hectares, therefore there are many things to see:
- The Maze - from the tower located in its centre it is possible to admire the maze's perfect geometries, as well as the copper dome and the two 2.50 meters high staircases.
- The Sundial - a genuine art masterpiece that represents the sun as a symbol of life.
- The Great Oak - this impressive 400 years old tree stands out on the park.
- The Avenue of the Roses, the Hermitage and the Castelletto - unmissable stops for photography lovers who wants to surprise their friends and relatives with amazing pics.
How to visit the park:
- on foot, get lost wandering in the park's avenues;
- by bike, you can either enter the park with your own bike or rent one on site;
- by electric shuttle bus, comfortably seated (maximum 10 seats) while taking part in a one-hour guided tour.
- by renting an electric golf-cart (4 seats), the ideal choice to visit the park on your own with the convenience of a personalized guided tour (thanks to the on board GPS tablet, you will be told the park's history and many fun facts)
- with the panoramic train, a 35-minutes itinerary during which a voice will reveal you all the park's secrets.